Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

i need your advice pls... help!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i need your advice pls... help! Empty i need your advice pls... help! Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:53 pm

pilyangsweet

Arresto Menor

hi good day to all!
Gusto ko lng humingi ng advice from u atty. sna matulungan mo ako.. my problem is yung BF ko now ay married hndi pa siya mkapagfile ng legal separated or annulment kasi up to now nagbabayad pa siya ng loan pero hiwalay na sila mahigit 1 taon na ang problem ko yung asawa nya tinatakot siya na ipapakukulong kami dahil sa hindi daw sapat yung binibigay na sustento para sa 2 anak nya. Nagbibigay ang BF ko ng 10,000 monthly walang palya simula nung naghiwalay sila. how much po ba talaga ung dapat ibigay nya para sa anak nya hindi nman kalakihan ang sweldo ng BF ko. Sana po ay matulungan nyo ako sa problema ko. Thank you in advance atty.

2i need your advice pls... help! Empty Re: i need your advice pls... help! Fri Feb 04, 2011 6:50 pm

attyLLL

if you live in with your married bf, you are making yourselves vulnerable to a charge of concubinage. repeated infidelity is also considered psychological violence.

i recommend your bf should be able to show proof that he is sending money to his wife. note, the wife is co-owner of his entire salary. you cannot prevent the wife from initiating a case, but he should be prepared to defend himself.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum