Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Annulment and Child Support

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Annulment and Child Support Empty Annulment and Child Support Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:52 am

natassjaabrigo

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I would like some assistance, I would like to file for an annulment, a year ago I found out that my husband is having an affair again for the second time, I found out just a couple of days ago that the girl is pregnant. I want to pursue legal actions for this. As of the moment I dont have funds to handle the expenses for filing legal actions as well as annulment. What would be the best possible action for me to take. In addition the father is providing financial support but there are instances that its not sufficient enough to cover his expenses, he does not visit his son even if I ask him to. I dont want to hear him saying that he is giving child support but does not get to see his son.

Thanks for your help!

2Annulment and Child Support Empty Re: Annulment and Child Support Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:40 am

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

Due to financial constraints mentioned, you may visit the nearest PAO office at your place and ask for legal advise on how to proceed though concubinage case is not easy to prove in court as there are few grounds to consider to be have it fully convicted to concubinage liability.

3Annulment and Child Support Empty Re: Annulment and Child Support Wed Dec 07, 2016 5:43 pm

bert163288

Arresto Menor

hi everyone ,

a just need a piece of advised, my wife filed a case for annulment, we separated since 12/11/2012, until now I've been waited for the final verdict
however, i realised ako yung may problema, pwede ba ako mag file ng annulment din,

4Annulment and Child Support Empty Re: Annulment and Child Support Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:22 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

natassjaabrigo wrote: What would be the best possible action for me to take. In addition the father is providing financial support but there are instances that its not sufficient enough to cover his expenses, he does not visit his son even if I ask him to. I dont want to hear him saying that he is giving child support but does not get to see his son. !
Well.
SUPPORT CAN be demanded (asuming the father have income or assets)
but VISIT CAN'T be demanded.

If you make annulment, then you lose support right to YOURSELF, but have still right for child/children.
I don't know if you have support right for YOURSELF if LEGAL SEPARATION, but you can think of that anyway, because then you get separate economy from your husband and don't get responcible economical if he mess up something.
I believe legal separation cost much less than annulment,
although I heared recently the costs for annulment are lowered much, but I don't know if that information is corect.

It's a concubinage case, rather easy to prove by the other woman got pregnant, But if your husband end up in prison, he can't pay support.

5Annulment and Child Support Empty Re: Annulment and Child Support Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:27 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

bert163288 wrote:hi everyone ,

a just need a piece of advised, my wife filed a case for annulment, we separated since 12/11/2012, until now I've been waited for the final verdict
however, i realised ako yung may problema, pwede ba ako mag file ng annulment din,
How can you be in problem by an annulment??
If your wife get it approved, then you will become unmarried too.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum