Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Co-maker Loans

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Co-maker Loans Empty Co-maker Loans Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:03 pm

Farcamero

Arresto Menor

Hi,

My mother is a co-maker of a certain loan made by a friend. She was able to acquire fours loans by copying my mother's signature on three of the four documents. She was not able to pay off her loans and so the lending center filed a caze against her and my mother. My mother discovered the forgery of her signatures and informed the lawyer of her friend. The lawyer advised his client to remove my mother's so as not to involve her in the case because my mom could file against her and it would be now a criminal case. The friend assured my mom that she would do so. The case went on and my mom assumed that she was not involved anymore. Until she received a notice for writ of execution. The friend has already fled and the lending center is going after my mother. Since the court has already made a decision, the lawyers told my mother that there is no more remedy to it. Her assets will be seized and if it is not enough, the lending center will garnish the rest from her monthly salary. My mother filed a case against her friend. The lending center is currently taking all the remaining balance of her salary. The problem is my mother already has an outstanding balance from a credit company where she surrendered her atm card. Now, since the lending center is taking all her remaining salary, the credit company is not getting any payments. Is that even allowed that lending center can take all her remaining balance without even leaving a single cent? Can't the lending center be sued for allowing forgery to take place when her friend made that loan. The difference in signature is very obvious that you don't need an expert to see the difference. We really need help, since my mom has no more salary we have nowhere to go.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum