Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

legality of marriage

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1legality of marriage Empty legality of marriage Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:47 pm

eva gilo

Arresto Menor

may best friend was married last May 8, 2002 to her textmate who is an ofw and resided from the mountanious part of the province of Antique. It was a sudden marriage, since it was the first time they met each other, however they decided to tie a knot. After 24 days, the husband returned to his work in saudi arabia. after 2 years, as his contracts end, he went home in Iloilo to his wife, last May 10, 2004. after 3 hrs he asked permission to go home to his hometown in Pandan, Antique, On May 17 afternoon, he went back to his wife and early morning of May 18, 2004, he went back to Manila as it was his scheduled flight to Saudi Arabia. But years passed, he never returned or went home to his spouse. He never communicated, sent letters, make a call or even send a text messages. AS in, my best friend lost her communication to her husband for almost 6 years. Until, my friend secured her CENOMAR, that it appeared her husband's name like matches a marriage to another woman which held at Dingras, Ilocos Norte. My friend dont know how to contact him, since she has no directory of his relatives & friends. Up to this moment, no information was heard regarding her husband's condition or status.she wanted not to use her husband's surname and annull her marriage with him, but she is financially constraint to this legal move. Can you please help her or advice her regarding her marriage status? Thanx.

2legality of marriage Empty Re: legality of marriage Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:31 am

lunatic

Arresto Menor

Valid ba ang marriage nya? Did they get married with all the requisites required by law (e.g., may marriage license ba sila when they got hitched; may authority ba magkasal yung nagkasal sa kanila tulad ng pari, huwes o mayor; wala bang asawa yung pinakasalan niya? etc.) Alamin muna ng kaibigan mo para malaman niya kung valid yung kasal niya. Kung hindi valid, kuha siya ng declaration of nullity sa korte.

3legality of marriage Empty Re: legality of marriage Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:37 pm

eva gilo

Arresto Menor

opo, they were civilly married April 2002 sa mayor at sa church May 2002 at wlang asawa silang dalawa.they secure their marriage license. only in 2009 she knows when she have the copy of her cenomar that her husband took another marriage to another woman in 2008.

Last edited by eva gilo on Tue Nov 08, 2016 1:40 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : wrong year & add data)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum