Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ex-Girlfriend denying me access to our child and i am abroad

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

emiratesmarc@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

Please help! if anyone is able to read this and know what to do legally then please spare a few minutes to give me an advice. My EX and I are separated for about 9 months now(when I went abroad). during the first 7 months,I was not giving child support because I was still unemployed but she still sent me pictures and skype at least once a week(there was a bit of tension between us). during the 8th and now the 9th month, I am supporting my child but she is rejecting it and telling me she doesn't need me in their life,especially my daughter doesn't need me. She is ignoring my calls and I think I'm blocked out in her emails,FB or any other way of contacting her. PLEASE tell me what I can do and what rights could I get with my daughter. NOTE: I'm in the Middleast, daughter is 3yrs old and TAGALOG OR ENGLISH answer is ok. Thank you

emiratesmarc@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

ANYONE, PLEASE HELP

thepoetsedge

thepoetsedge
Reclusion Perpetua

Are you married with the mother of your daughter? Do you have anyone in your family that you can contact right now that can help you with your current predicament with your ex? What is the issue between you and your ex, and have you tried patching things up with your ex?

You may want to secure the services of a lawyer through a trusted relative and seek their advice regarding your situation, especially if the mother is forcibly separating your daughter from you.

emiratesmarc@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

emiratesmarc@gmail.com wrote:ANYONE, PLEASE HELP

marc

emiratesmarc@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

thepoetsedge wrote:Are you married with the mother of your daughter? Do you have anyone in your family that you can contact right now that can help you with your current predicament with your ex? What is the issue between you and your ex, and have you tried patching things up with your ex?

You may want to secure the services of a lawyer through a trusted relative and seek their advice regarding your situation, especially if the mother is forcibly separating your daughter from you.

First of all, thank you for taking the time to respond. We are not married just lived together for almost 3yrs and in the birth certificate of my daughter, I acknowledged her as mine. I have family members that can meet with her, as for our break-up I can honestly say that there is bad blood between us. Patching up is almost impossible. I can say that it depends on her whether I see my daughter or not but what is annoying about it is that if she is in a bad mood then I can't skype my daughter, it has happened alot now. 3 times since my last post and the zero contact to last more than a week. I'm not sure and this is all speculation but it feels like she likes to emotionally torture me. I guess what I want are rules and consistency.

emiratesmarc@gmail.com

Arresto Menor

I WOULD JUST LIKE TO UPDATE THAT MY SITUATION HASN'T GOTTEN BETTER AND STILL NEED ADVICE ON HOW I SHOULD GO FORWARD WITH THIS.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Tell the mother you will have to file a case at the Barangay Captain, if you can't find an agreement, and she follow it good enough.

If that don't help, ask your family to assist you with that. Ask the Barangay Captain if he can let you participate in the meeting through e g Skype.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum