Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Property Rights, please advice.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Property Rights, please advice. Empty Property Rights, please advice. Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:33 am

ParisGT

Arresto Menor

Hi po! Question lang po but before that eto po ang quick background, meron pong house and lot ang mom and dad ko and ako lang po ang anak nila. They were married before pero annulled na a couple of years ago. After moving to Manila nung kakahiwalay palang nila, bumalik kami this year sa house & lot nila sa Pampanga because they were originally selling the house but because of my dad and his father, hindi mabenta ang bahay at lupa dahil whenever may buyer, they would discourage them or even deng that the property is for sale. My mother got tired and decided na bumalik para makausap ng maayos ang mga possible buyers. Pag balik namin maraming sira
na sa bahay at may mga gamit na sira
na or kinuha na ng dad ko. Pinatira nya din ang father nya along with his father's wife and their grandson everyday pati their grandson's wife and child during his off days at work. Laging nagcclash ang mom ko and lolo ko pero walang magawa ang mom ko dahil ang dad ko kiniclaim nya na sya ang masusunod sa bahay. Lahat po ng papers ng bahay ay nasa nanay ko at nanay ko din po ang nagbabayad ng tax ng property.

Questions po,
1. Totoo po ba na walang karapatan ang nanay ko na magdecide kung sino ang pwedeng tumira sa bahay na conjugal property nila.
2. Tama po ba na kumukuha ng gamit ang tatay ko sa bahay namin ng walang pahintulot ng aking nanay?
3. Totoo po ba na pwedeng maging representative ng tatay ko ang lolo ko sa bahay habang wala sya.
4. Kung titira po ang tatay ko sa bahay, wala po bang karapatan ang nanay ko para tumanggi patirahin ang iba pang kamag-anak ng tatay ko?
5. Maari po ba ako paalisin ng tatay ko sa bahay na to ng walang pahintulot ng nanay ko?

Maraming salamat po!

2Property Rights, please advice. Empty Re: Property Rights, please advice. Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:17 pm

FELICIANO J NAGAC II

Arresto Menor

Good day to everyone. I wish to ask this question: if a matured person proposes for an extrajudicial settlement of estates to siblings who are also matured and the proposition is either rejected or ignored - for whatever reason - what is the legal remedy left to the proponent and how to go about it. We understand that before an extrajudicial settlement takes place, the supposed signatories should, first of all, come up with an affidavit wherein they all agree on the details contained in the affidavit, and sign thereon. The question, therefore, is, what if, as mentioned earlier, the proposition is ignored or rejected, what is legal instrument or course of action he/she can consider taking? Thanks.

Mr. Nagac

3Property Rights, please advice. Empty Re: Property Rights, please advice. Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:19 pm

FELICIANO J NAGAC II

Arresto Menor

Hello! Why Im not getting any advice? Mr. Nagac

4Property Rights, please advice. Empty Re: Property Rights, please advice. Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:03 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Sorry I don't know the answer to any of you.

FELICIANO J NAGAC II wrote:Hello! Why Im not getting any advice? Mr. Nagac
Perhaps because you posted in Paris' topic Smile
People in the forum see in the overview the topic have 3 - and soon 4 by mine - posts, which can make them believe the topic is answered allready...

That's why NOT post other questions in an allready exsisting topic,
instead start new topics for new questions (except when it's follow up questions at got answers.)

This is a forum where people answer volontaringly FOR FREE at free time anyway, so no one can demand answer Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum