Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUN CREDIT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1credit - SUN CREDIT Empty SUN CREDIT Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:04 pm

Banonela

Arresto Menor

I had a contract with Sun Cellular for 24 months I paid on top or the cash out they advised me that I don't need to pay for 2 months. Its a broadband. Afterwards sinabihan ko din sila to cut the line everytime na sosobra ako sa actual inclusive ng plan and then I received a message that I have to pay 4k+ sa broadband ko which is sabi nila 1k lang daw max after nun puputulin na. And then naghintay ako ng paper bill kasi sabi nila magpapadala daw sila para makita actual usage. Pero never silang nagupdate at nagpadala. Ngayon nagtetext sila and sending me to court. I do have a responsibility pero they do have as well. They are not even sending any they are just sending random msg that i need to settle this settle that but no futher information unlike other telco's.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum