Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TERMINATION OF EMPLOYMENT AND BENEFITS OF EMPLOYEE

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bellaxy

Arresto Menor

Good day po.. I just want to inquire because we have an employee here na was been terminated with just cause for theft… and he’s been here for almost 25 years I just want to ask if he is still in title for his supposedly retirement pay and other benefits for his 25 years of service here in our company… Thank you…

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

What does your company police say about these benefits?

He may be entitled to government-mandated benefits still.

http://www.councilviews.com

bellaxy

Arresto Menor

council wrote:What does your company police say about these benefits?

WHERE in the academe business "PRIVATE COMPANY" sir... actually our company just terminated the contract of one of our employee here sir, and after some sort of hearing "Grievance Board" it found out that his termination is with just cause... i just want to ask lng if he is still entitle of any pay in return for his 25 years in service here in our company even his termination is with just cause "theft"... Our company just gave him 20,000 pesos for me i think it is not right,

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

bellaxy wrote:
council wrote:What does your company police say about these benefits?

WHERE in the academe business "PRIVATE COMPANY" sir... actually our company just terminated the contract of one of our employee here sir, and after some sort of hearing "Grievance Board" it found out that his termination is with just cause... i just want to ask lng if he is still entitle of any pay in return for his 25 years in service here in our company even his termination is with just cause "theft"... Our company just gave him 20,000 pesos for me i think it is not right,

What's the point of your mention of the phrase "PRIVATE COMPANY" ?

As I said, check with the company policy.

As an example - I worked in a bank many years ago, and we had a policy that stated any termination because of a criminal offense automatically forfeits the company benefits due to the employee.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum