Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HomeOwners Issue

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HomeOwners Issue Empty HomeOwners Issue Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:35 pm

SignificantFiction

Arresto Menor

Hi.. I am not sure in which specific category to post this..

Issue: I live with my boyfriend in small subdivision, with just a few houses, roughly 8-10 houses only. My boyfriend's mom owns the house and lot where we currently staying. I am not quite sure when the place became a subdivision, but about a year or two ago, Mr. S bought a piece of land and built his house in the same subdivision, so they decided to put up a homeowners committee, and he became the President. When that happened, he required everyone to pay for homeowner's fee of 1,600php on a monthly basis.iThe money is not actually the problem, its just that we think its just too much. our house is the second house from the main gate, 10-15meters away from the gate, Mr. S hired security guard from an agency and is situated at the guard house in the main gate ofcourse, lumabalas po na ang 1600 na babayaran para sa guard which does not really have much use for those people living inside, we can easily open and close the gate ourselves. No other "subdivision" amenities that is included, no streetlights, ni wala pong tao na nagwawalis-walis ng paligid, simpleng guard na magbubukas at magsasara ng gate lamang po. So we decided, we actually refused to pay the monthly fee he is asking. Ang nangyari po ngayon pinagbabawalan po kami ni Mr. S na ipasok ang aming sasakyan sa loob ng "subdivision" at iparada sa garahe na kasama sa loteng nakapangalan sa mother ni boyfriend. Just a question, tama po ba yun? Just because we refuse to pay the monthly homeowner's fee (which we think is really ridiculous) eh we do not have the right na ipasok ang sasakyan namin at iparada sa garahe na kasama mismo nung bahay? Is there anything we can do or any legal actions we can do in order to resolve this, masyado na pong inconvenient samin, especially ngayong tag-ulan.

Any info will be much appreciated.

Thank you.

2HomeOwners Issue Empty Re: HomeOwners Issue Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:10 am

attyLLL

was this association registered with the HLURB? you cannot be forced to be part of it if it is not stated in your deed of restrictions. neither can you be prevented from using your garage. insist on your right, file a complaint at the bgy as a first step.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3HomeOwners Issue Empty Re: HomeOwners Issue Sun Aug 21, 2016 10:50 am

SignificantFiction

Arresto Menor

Hi AttyLLL

Thank you for the response. Prior to me posting my concern here, I've already checked with HLURB and the name of this "Subdivision" isn't included. Will further check for verification. Thank you so much for the info, this is very useful.

Good day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum