Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Spouse consent - sale of land

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Spouse consent - sale of land Empty Spouse consent - sale of land Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:34 pm

snoopy08

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty's,

Seeking your advise po.

When buying a land from a non legally seperated seller, is the wife written consent needed? The land title belongs solely to the seller as he inherited it while still being single. I assume he married beyond 1988 as he is still young. To my understanding, the land even if title to the husband alone forms part of a conjugal property. Without this knowledge, a deed of sale was executed and the signatory party is the husband alone. What are the available options po to remedy the earlier deed of sale. Is there a form or type of written consent for the wife to sign? If the wife sign a written consent even after the deed of sale was made, is it okay?

Thanks so much to clarify po.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum