Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Termination and commission

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Termination and commission Empty Termination and commission Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:24 pm

timidguy

Arresto Menor

Hi, my friend was terminated because he had extra-marital affairs with one of his co-workers in a real estate company.

Will he be able to get his commissions? Can his company forfeit it? Thank you for your advice.

2Termination and commission Empty Re: Termination and commission Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:17 am

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, on all payments and benefits due the employee (Terminated or not), he is entitled to the same.

(BAsed solely on the facts of your statement) NO, the Company cannot forfeit anything due the employee as the act has no connection whatsoever to the commission. If the employer alleges forfeiture under the company policy/ies, the same may be construed as contrary to law.

3Termination and commission Empty Re: Termination and commission Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:03 am

Schylia33

Arresto Menor

Hi! I really need to get some advice with my case here. I worked in a pioneer or newly opened account which is an outbound sales. They have no sss, philhealth or tax deduction or business permit. The contract i signed with them is dated july 5th 2016 to 2017. I started july 5th and got terminated august 4th due to 3 absences. First two absences were valid because my daughter was hospitalized and the 3rd one is not but they didnt ask for any medical certificate but they made me sign written warning. Bottom line is after being terminated I was told that there is a 20k training bond and they declined to pay the days i worked for which is 7 days. I talked to them nicely but still they said they can pay my 7 days in return i gotta pay them the 20k training bond. What do i do? 😢😢😢

4Termination and commission Empty Re: Termination and commission Sun Aug 07, 2016 7:56 pm

timidguy

Arresto Menor

Thank you HRDude. I appreciate it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum