Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birth Certificate Gender and Mother's Maiden Name Error Entries

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

joannehalili05

Arresto Menor

I just want to ask if ano ang dapat kong bayaran sa pagpapa-correct ng entries sa birth certificate ko, at magkano po ang gastos pag pinaayos ko sa Local Registrar Office.

Wrong Entries Crying or Very sad
Gender-MALE
Mother's Maiden name-EMILIA R. CALMA

Correction
Gender-FEMALE
Mother's Maiden name-EMILIA C. ROMERO

AWV

AWV
Reclusion Perpetua

I think the new President already said its now free to correct your birth certificates mistakes. Its worth asking the NSO staff how do the process.

JennyBeautyParlor

Arresto Menor

Refer to the Local Civil Registrar - Place of event for Correction of Clerical Error - RA 9048 and Correction of Gender RA 10172 - It is not free since there is publication fee as required by the law...no print media will allow it for free - i assumed

attyLLL

JennyBeautyParlor wrote:Refer to the Local Civil Registrar - Place of event for Correction of Clerical Error - RA 9048 and Correction of Gender RA 10172 - It is not free since there is publication fee as required by the law...no print media will allow it for free - i assumed

this is correct

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum