Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

How to clear my name in DFA, I cant renew my passport

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lad020280

Arresto Menor

I have previous estafa case YR 2011 and it was dismissed YR 2013.
As per DFA's system i have  still case or maybe Hold Departure Order (HDO) in their system. How come if Makati Trial Court issued dissmissal order still DFA and BOI didn't recieved it until its already 2016! as per DFA's system the note under my name was since Aug 2011.

May questions how to clear my name in DFA and BOI for me to renew my passport. i need your feedback.

Thanks so much!

attyLLL

you can submit a certified copy of the decision and the certificate of finality.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

lad020280

Arresto Menor

Will the certified true copy of the dismissal order is enough? Since that's the only document given to us by the Makati Trial Court?

My plan is to seek clearance to DOJ (maybe they furnish a copy to DFA) and also go direct to BOI for lifting my Hold Departure Order but legally my HDO will expire on Aug 8 , 2016 since its already 5 yrs from the date they filed it.

What u can recommend? Should i go direct to DFA to clear my name or seek clearance to DOJ first?

Your response is much appreciated.

Thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum