Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right of Way question

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Right of Way question Empty Right of Way question Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:45 pm

AxilomX

Arresto Menor

Hello,

I need advice on our current real estate problem. Now let me give you some background of the issue: My parents bought land in Tagaytay for a proposed subdivision and we have the land title for our 253sqm lot. But the owner of the development did not push through with their plans, so there are no roads or development at all for our lot. Now the original seller wants to buy back the lot because a Real Estate developer want to turn it into a condo complex. My mom is not willing to sell the land, and the buyers are saying that we will get blocked off by the development and not have any right of way to any roads. What are our legal options in this situation?

Thanks

2Right of Way question Empty Re: Right of Way question Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:41 pm

kabbalplus

Arresto Mayor

Wala kayong laban dyan dahil malaking prodject ang kalaban nyo. Pinakamagandang gawin nga ay ebenta nalang ninyo ng mas mataas na value.
Mostly naman kapag batas ang pag uusapan yung maraming pera parin ang mananalo.

3Right of Way question Empty Re: Right of Way question Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:20 am

attyLLL

You have the right to refuse to sell the property if you want to keep it.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum