Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adverse Claim on Property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Adverse Claim on Property Empty Adverse Claim on Property Mon Jun 27, 2016 9:50 pm

klairedominique

Arresto Menor

Hello,

My family is planning to sell our compound which is registered under my grandfather's name. Sadly, my grandfather is not with us now and hindi na transfer yung title sa grandmother ko o kahit sa mga anak niya. The title is currently not with us which is complicated pero through the sale of the property, makukuha po siya namin sa bank.

The problem here ay hindi sa pag transfer ng title but sa adverse claim ng half sister ng grandfather ko. We could not freely sell the property kasi hindi niya icacancel yung claim niya dahil may utang daw kami sa kanya. Icacancel niya lang daw kapag bibigyan siya namin ng share which is 50% of what we will be getting out of the sale.

How can we prove na hindi talaga siya pwedeng kumuha ng 50% na share? Yung purpose at sole reason lang naman ng pag file niya ng adverse claim at paghihingi ng lagay ay dahil may utang kami and I don't think she'll cancel the claim if babayaran lang namin yung utang namin sa kanya. Malaki pong tulong kasi yung 50% na kukunin niya. Walang permanent source of income yung grandmother ko at mga tita ko. Wala din po silang malilipatan na bahay after the sale.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I just really want my grandmother to have what is rightfully hers. I want her to not worry about the property anymore since it has been the source of her stress for the past 3 years.

Also, will filing a restraining order be reasonable?

Thank you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum