Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

HELP... I need Atty FAST HELP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HELP...  I need Atty   FAST  HELP Empty HELP... I need Atty FAST HELP Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:18 pm

mwlovin

mwlovin
Arresto Menor

Hello, my name is Michael Lovin , an America who is in need of legal services for a long running Labor case. I live here in Cebu.

I have just received a Judgment from the Appeals court..confirming yet denying my claim..my next step is to ask the SC to clarify and strike down the lower courts decision.

The problem is, my attorney has left me with just a few days to file and he cannot be contacted.

I am in a tight schedule.... if you have gchat we can talk here

Please let me know and I can email you the judgment
Please quote the cost

2HELP...  I need Atty   FAST  HELP Empty Re: HELP... I need Atty FAST HELP Mon Jun 27, 2016 3:23 pm

HrDude

Reclusion Perpetua

mwlovin wrote:Hello, my   name  is Michael Lovin  , an America who is  in need of legal services  for a long running Labor  case. I  live  here in Cebu.

I have just received a Judgment from the Appeals  court..confirming yet denying  my claim..my next step  is to  ask the SC to  clarify and  strike down the lower courts decision.

The  problem is,  my  attorney has left me with just a few days to file  and  he cannot be  contacted.

I am in a tight schedule....   if you have  gchat  we can talk here

Please let me know  and I can email you  the judgment
Please quote the cost  

I suggest you go directly to the office of any lawyer there in Cebu.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum