Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Multiple Choice Question

+74
akabrookie
joshelle
sietepartidas
tintindelapaz
monster1015
rjn
rina110383
bricciocesar
rosalieravago
RCDIONES
godgivenname
maxi trend
denyummy
rocelim
m_jill
acmorana
martin de porres
nochi12
Charlie
tin_2011
rjst_611
Jasam920
animus
creep2maniac
elijahnicholas
annuhbuzz
grayjourney
rapet856
clambeaux
Skippy
jjhan19
vanessadiozo
drumbeater79
JojoCortes1972
gnudalo
kisses14393
touchtone
fehmzzy07
lex18g
juris_doctor
jake cimafranca
mnemonic_mil
bessy
shideemay
wins_ton
pao_out_law
joeyandrewg
jco-de-abogado
kulittt
Francute
arabellab
williamwallace1551
lOst_StuDent
gamanikong
maeferivera
lenmae_21
rodz
nelle
res_nullius
momay2005
dirtbag
legal mind
bong2x_tol
belle1215
redcarbide
sulapas_catherine
hinterino
xmonsterx
grace maramba
Darclex
jenjen
joannamaealberto
hanasadako
90proof
78 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Multiple Choice Question - Page 7 Empty Re: Multiple Choice Question Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:43 pm

tintindelapaz

Arresto Menor

hi, im just new here...would like to know where can i see the 2011 bar exam questions? is it available here for reference purpose? tnx

152Multiple Choice Question - Page 7 Empty Re: Multiple Choice Question Sat Mar 03, 2012 9:22 pm

sietepartidas

Arresto Menor

I used the PALS MCQs volume I & II lang at di ko pa sya natapos ang daming sets eh yung vol III di na ko bumili dahil wala na talagang time basahin. Wala akong natatandaan na same question na lumabas sa actual bar, but it helped me a lot, maganda sya pang practice. You need to practice answering MCQs. Don't rely only on reading your reviewer.

This format, in my opinion is more difficult than the traditional exam but more "fair" in the sense that the checking is not subjective. Now, 60% of your grade will no longer be subjected to the whim, caprice, mood, ego trip, or idiosyncracies of the examiner. It now depends on your answer. Either you're correct or wrong. The bar is gearing to be like that of the U.S. bar

Btw, i'm proud to say that i passed the Nov 2011 bar Very Happy

Goodluck to all of you.

153Multiple Choice Question - Page 7 Empty Re: Multiple Choice Question Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:24 pm

joshelle

joshelle
Arresto Menor

hello. paemail din po sana ng reviewers niyo sa mcqs.. thank you very much... What a Face [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

154Multiple Choice Question - Page 7 Empty Re: Multiple Choice Question Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:40 pm

akabrookie

Arresto Menor

hansadako, thank u so much! Smile

155Multiple Choice Question - Page 7 Empty Re: Multiple Choice Question Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:41 pm

akabrookie

Arresto Menor

hansadako? meron ka sa negotiable instruments law?

156Multiple Choice Question - Page 7 Empty Re: Multiple Choice Question Sun Aug 19, 2012 2:05 pm

taga.pitong.gatang

Arresto Menor

paemail naman po sa [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

Thanks!

157Multiple Choice Question - Page 7 Empty Re: Multiple Choice Question Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:04 am

attyman

Arresto Menor

ms. hana pa email naman.. pahabol na hehe tnx much for ur effort. good karma to, surely. here's my email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

158Multiple Choice Question - Page 7 Empty Re: Multiple Choice Question Tue Nov 27, 2012 10:06 am

attyman

Arresto Menor

preferably, ung mga business law MCQs tnx agen.

159Multiple Choice Question - Page 7 Empty Re: Multiple Choice Question Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:18 pm

wadewilson

Arresto Menor

request for materials po thanks! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

160Multiple Choice Question - Page 7 Empty Re: Multiple Choice Question Sun May 04, 2014 1:49 pm

meyie1234

Arresto Menor

Please send me the the materials at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. Thank you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum