Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

FREE LEGAL ADVICE!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1FREE LEGAL ADVICE! Empty FREE LEGAL ADVICE! Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:47 am

Jhing1991

Arresto Menor

PERMISSION FROM ADMIN,
                              Ask lang sana if possible ba makakuha ng PASSPORT sa DFA, and the problems of my concern, i have problem of my birth certificate its about my gender, instead na MALE ako naging FEMALE ang naka indicate sa authenticated birth ko. peru merun akung mga back up or supporting documents.. like Medical Certificate, Affidavit of Non-Employment (from PAO), Affidavit of Discrepancy, Voter Certification, Certificate of Baptism, Certification of Elemtary School(FORM 137), Form 137 in High School, TOR(Transcript of Record),NBI, POLICE CLEARANCE, and Valid ID'S...yan pa lahat ang supporting documents to get passport...possible po ba if na makakuha ako ng passport? malapit na kasi ang appointment ko sa DFA this coming JULY first week, first time ko po mag apply ng passport..
i hope someone who can advice me here...
GOD BLESS, THANK YOU! Smile

Last edited by Jhing1991 on Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : the headline was wrong..sorry!)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum