Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Right of spouse to my inherited property

+2
tsi ming choi
mamabee
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Right of spouse to my inherited property Empty Right of spouse to my inherited property Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:11 am

mamabee

Arresto Menor

Does my spouse have a legal right to share in the income generated by the sale of my inherited property while I am still alive?

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Depende sa property regime na nag govern sa inyong properties.

Kung kinasal kayo na walang marriage settlement, yung property regime nyo is absolute community property, if this is the case, may legal right spouse mo sa income sa inherited property.

Kung kinasal kayo tapos yung property regime nyo is conjugal partnership of gain, may legal right naman yung spouse mo kasi nga yung income is considered as "gain" under this type of regime.

Kung kinasal kayo tapos ang usapan sa property is complete separation. ayan walang right yung husband mo sa income sa inherited property.

kabbalplus

Arresto Mayor

Syempre mayroon anak mo yun, maliban nalang ay kung suwail ang anak mo, karapatan mo rin naman tangalan sila ng mana.

Mc2012

Arresto Menor

kabbalplus: Anak? He was asking about spouse (asawa).

kabbalplus

Arresto Mayor

😄-_-! Syensya na mahina kasi ako sa ingles kala ko yuhg spouse anak, husband kasi ako sanay

attyLLL

it depends on when you inherited the property and when you got married. assuming you inherited after getting married, then it is your sole property including the income.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

bigporkydude

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:it depends on when you inherited the property and when you got married. assuming you inherited after getting married, then it is your sole property including the income.

You mean before getting married?

attyLLL

if property was inherited before getting married then it matters when you were married, if it was after 1988, then the inherited property becomes conjugal property.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

bigporkydude

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:if property was inherited before getting married then it matters when you were married, if it was after 1988, then the inherited property becomes conjugal property.

I thought the term 'married to' in the TCT is just an adjective?

To add.
http://jlp-law.com/blog/conjugal-partnership-gains-property-relations-marriage/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum