Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Housing Developer does not want buyer to see their paid house

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jhayphey2011

Arresto Menor

My wife and I bought a house in Imus Cavite under PAG-IBIG Housing Loan. 1yr equity has been fully paid. After 3 months we are supposed to move in but we were told there were delays with the construction. Extension after extension that's what developer and the main office informed us. By the month of March 2016, an e-mail was sent informing us that the construction is 100%. We actually requested to do ocular inspection to our house during construction to make sure the materials used are safe and durable. Developer did not approve. Now that our house is fully constructed, still they don't want to have the buyer see their house? Is there something that is hidden? They want us to submit PAGIBIG forms/requirements first before we see our house? That's ridiculous. We called PAGIBIG and they said they DO NOT HAVE ANY AGREEMENT WITH ANY DEVELOPER that the buyer must submit first their documents for housing loan before they can see the house. We did send an e-mail request to perform an ocular inspection and they keep on telling us to submit documents and our request has been denied. We already informed them in advance, that we will not submit documents until we see our house that has been built.

I would like to know what legal actions can we take against this Developer? This is a known developer to everyone, to every OFW around the world. So many complaints against this Developer. If they don't want us to see and visit our paid house, then we would like our MONEY back!

Thank you for your help in advance,
Jayson

betchay001

Reclusion Perpetua

That is highly irregular. Please compile all documents and bring to HLURB.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum