Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

business Scope/ category

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1business Scope/ category Empty business Scope/ category Sun May 01, 2016 9:36 pm

fsaregaladom

fsaregaladom
Arresto Menor

Is it possible to have a business with  laundry shop,pay center,loading station,xerox,printing and vaccination center. All into one?

Or should i apply permits seperately

Under what category?

Ty

2business Scope/ category Empty Re: business Scope/ category Mon May 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

You can sure have some of them together (=when they are similar) but I don't know if they demand separation of some "to different" parts. "Ask" the permit handler at the barangay/municipaly office. (I would fill an application form to what you WANT and THEN ask if that's OK to reduce the risk to get No Smile
How about try to get it approved as "Service" so it suit what you can want to add later.

Many employee?
Is any part of it part of a franchise or other type of biger business?
If NOT, then I would try to get it approved as BMBE (if you don't have to make it a company to get investors) because BMBEs get interesting benifits.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum