Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

house and land titles

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LAND - house and land titles Empty house and land titles Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:24 am

YuuChii

Arresto Menor

I grew up with my grandmother and aunt. On one of the conversation, my lola told me that when i turn 18 legal age, or when she dies, the house will go to my aunt (oldest and with us).

But before that, the senario is, the titles are in my uncle's name when he bought it and paid it, he passed away, leaving my lola beneficiary.

Now, my lola passed away 5yrs ago, and my aunt wanted to transfer the titles to my name. My aunt has 4 siblings including my mom who's third.

My aunt is single, my uncle is single, my lola is a widow and my lola has 5 children including my aunt and mom.

May I ask if, it is possible that I can transfer the name from my uncle to mine? And if yes, what are the process?
If not, can we transfer the title to my aunt (single) then she will leave a will stating that the property will be mine in years to come?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum