Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

dissolving the corporation then convert into sole proprietorship

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

snweepy430

Arresto Menor

Good morning..Please give me an idea on how to process of dissolving the corporation then convert into sole proprietorship..thanks

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

There are 3 ways:
1. The corporation did not commenced any its business for two yrs after it had received its certificate of incorporation.

2. Continous non operation for 3 yrs after the corporation had commenced its business.

2. By filing a dissolution of corporation before the SEC.

After any of these, you can now establish a sole proprietorship by registering your business before DTI, local business bureau, etc.

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

snweepy430 wrote:Good morning..Please give me an idea on how to process of dissolving the corporation then convert into sole proprietorship..thanks
You DON'T need to wait to start the Sole P until the Corporation is dissolved. You can solve that by the Corporation SELL the assets in the business to the Sole P for a corect value, and THEN dissolve the Corporation. But I suppouse there are more Corporation members who need to aprove such deal.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum