Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Passport application for a child

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1passport - Passport application for a child Empty Passport application for a child Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:24 am

k0mpyuter

Arresto Menor

Hi,

I am the uncle of a child who was abandoned by her mother since since was 3 years old. The child lives with us together with his biological father. Child's age is 7 going 8 this August.

May question is how can we apply for the child's passport because she really wants to go to Hong Kong Disneyland? We have been saving for the travel since last year little by little.

DFA said that we need to have the custody of the child transferred to the father so that the father can apply for the passport.

How do we do this? How long would it take? Is it costly? Where can we get lawyer either pro bono or has low professional fee?
Thanks

2passport - Passport application for a child Empty Re: Passport application for a child Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:16 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

Parents were married?child bears the lastname of father?

3passport - Passport application for a child Empty Re: Passport application for a child Wed Jul 20, 2016 1:22 pm

k0mpyuter

Arresto Menor

Hi,

The parents were not married but the child bears the fathers lastname.

4passport - Passport application for a child Empty Re: Passport application for a child Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:39 am

attyLLL

only the mother of an illegitimate child has parental authority over the child. it is correct that you have to go to court to seek legal custody of the child. you can inquire at the IBP, PAO or law schools, but not sure you will qualify considering you can afford to go to HK Disneyland.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum