Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

ADOPTION PROCESS

+2
Katrina288
nikz_0913
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1adoption - ADOPTION PROCESS Empty ADOPTION PROCESS Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:43 pm

nikz_0913

Arresto Menor

Hi!

I would like to ask if what are papers needed for adopting a baby? Can a baby's name be registered directly to adopting parents directly without any legal adoption papers?

Thank you!

2adoption - ADOPTION PROCESS Empty Re: ADOPTION PROCESS Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:46 am

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

No, you cannot directly register the child's birth certificate under the name of the adoptive parents. You must go through legal adoption. Please note that writing the adoptive parents' names in the child's birth certificate is a criminal act (simulation of birth certificate).

Legal adoption involves court proceedings. You will need a lawyer to process it.

Regards,

Atty. Katrina

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

3adoption - ADOPTION PROCESS Empty Petition for Adoption Process Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:34 pm

casanova11

Arresto Menor

Good afternoon Attorneys!

Having read this news at House of Representatives website, (here's the link) , I would like to know if the Philippine House Bill 5729 already enacted into law? As I would like to legalize my daughter's status by filing a petition for adoption as well as rectification of simulated birth which was done in 2014. If I am to push through, what is the likelihood that I'll be exposed to a lawsuit? how bad it would be and what should I prepare myself for? Also, may you please tell me the overall timeline of adoption process with similar case? I know it varies, but an approximate will suffice. That way, we can plan ahead specially with the costs involved.

Thank you so much in advance for your time and advice!

4adoption - ADOPTION PROCESS Empty Re: ADOPTION PROCESS Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:12 pm

junnel24

Arresto Menor

hi,,please help...

...wala kaming anak n mrs ko kaya nagpasya kaming magampon...nagkataon nman may nagalok na gusto magpampon ng pinabubuntis nya...sa kasdahilan wala silang permaninte trabaho at gagastusin at may 7 silang anak na di nagaaral..at minsan naipapatawag pa sa barangay sila kc napipilitan magnakaw ung mga bata para lang maymakain...nagkasundo kami na ang lahat ng gastosin sa hospital kami ang magbabayad ng manganak na binigay na sa amin ung bata sa tuwa namin nagbigay kami ng pera tulong financial sa kanila at nagkameron kami ng kasulatan n kami lang gumawa na sa katunayan wala na silang karapatan sa bata...
hangang sa lumipas ang 2 buwan hangang sa ngayon pabalik balik sa amin sila para humingi ng karagdagn bayad sa bata..at kung di daw kami magbibigay babawiin nya ung bata at dadalhin sa ibang lugar para ibinta..at sa pakikipagusap namin sa mga kaanak nila kaya gusto kunin ung bata ay para ibibinta sa iba..
....help nmn po kung ano pwede gawin,,alam namin na sila tunay na magulang pero napamahal na sa amin ung bata pero pano na lng magiging kinabukasan ng bata..need your advice...

5adoption - ADOPTION PROCESS Empty HB 5729 Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:04 am

ador

Reclusion Perpetua

[quote="casanova11"]

Having read this news at House of Representatives website, (here's the link) , I would like to know if the Philippine House Bill 5729 already enacted into law? As I would like to legalize my daughter's status by filing a petition for adoption as well as rectification of simulated birth which was done in 2014. If I am to push through, what is the likelihood that I'll be exposed to a lawsuit? how bad it would be and what should I prepare myself for? Also, may you please tell me the overall timeline of adoption process with similar case? I know it varies, but an approximate will suffice. That way, we can plan ahead specially with the costs involved.

Am not a lawyer, but here's what i think.. check with DSWD on the implementing rules and regulation of said bill. There are some laws that is not taking effect because of the lack of its IRR. Also DSWD must be the agency the courts will recognize for this issue. I hope this helps.

6adoption - ADOPTION PROCESS Empty Re: ADOPTION PROCESS Sat Jul 16, 2016 4:11 am

nikz_0913

Arresto Menor

Thank you po Atty. Sino po ba pwede mag complain if my nag simulate ng birth certificate ng isang bata? At saan po pwede mag complain?

7adoption - ADOPTION PROCESS Empty Re: ADOPTION PROCESS Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:06 am

attyLLL

at the prosecutor's office. but be prepared to present your evidence.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

8adoption - ADOPTION PROCESS Empty Re: ADOPTION PROCESS Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:21 am

nikz_0913

Arresto Menor

i have enough evidence po, do i need a witness for this case?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum