Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

The judge who solimnized our marriage is found guilty of marriage scam

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chiety

Arresto Menor

Good morning po. Ganito po un year 2005 i was married to my deceased husband by a judge name Rosabella M. Tormis. Pumunta kami doon to get married walang birth certificate at di rin kami kumuha ng marriage license we just pay 3k. Someone told me that there are 4judges in Cebu found guilty of solimnizing couple without complete documents po. I google it last name and yes its true. Tanong ko lng kong pati ung samin automatic ba na void un? Kahit di ako pumunta sa court. And second po. We were separated since 2008 and he was dead 2012. I went abroad 2011 and got married there. My question is my marriage abroad is it null and void becoz he was still alive that stage.

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

Your first marriage is void from the very beginning because of absence of marriage license but this defect is no longer fatal since your husband died in 2012. hence, No longer need any court declaration for nullity to that effect.
Your second marriage in abroad is technically a bigamous one, not valid, it is null and void. Since it was entered into during the existence of a "presumed valid first marriage".

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum