Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Contractual for 2 years.

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Contractual for 2  years. Empty Contractual for 2 years. Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:40 pm

brethz

Arresto Menor

Hi po sa lahat. I am employed po sa known na company pero under contractual and agency for 2 years na. I am planning not renew since sa contract is chat support. However, for past 2 months we work with calls and meron na add na trabaho wala sa contract. Ask ko lang po, pwede ma sue ang agency at mabayaran for additional payment sa work namin na wala sa contract? Maraming salamat po.

2Contractual for 2  years. Empty Re: Contractual for 2 years. Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:50 pm

technified_ex

technified_ex
Prision Correccional

Actually additional task and work load are management prerogatives of the company as long as the additional work is related to your main task.

What you may file is for violation of the labor code, since you said you are already 2 years in the company, you are considered regular. And since you are still contractual the fact that you have rendered 2 years is tantamount to violation of the labor code

3Contractual for 2  years. Empty Re: Contractual for 2 years. Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:49 pm

brethz

Arresto Menor

Thank you so much for the information. I am happy to know about this. Some of my co-workers are already 3 years and still working as contractual and under agency. The agency are base in Manila and we are here working in Cebu. Everytime we have queries we cannot talk directly to the agency since they are base in Manila. We just emailed them and it takes weeks before they answers our emailed. Working for 2 years, we don't experience increase in our salary. May I know what is the labor code that violates the company and also what process we can do to file or sue the company. Thanks in advance.

4Contractual for 2  years. Empty Re: Contractual for 2 years. Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:58 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

brethz wrote:Thank you so much for the information. I am happy to know about this. Some of my co-workers are already 3 years and still working as contractual and under agency. The agency are base in Manila and we are here working in Cebu. Everytime we have queries we cannot talk directly to the agency since they are base in Manila. We just emailed them and it takes weeks before they answers our emailed. Working for 2 years, we don't experience increase in our salary. May I know what is the labor code that violates the company and also what process we can do to file or sue the company. Thanks in advance.

In effect you are employed by the agency.

There is no provision requiring any increase in salary unless it is to adjust to minimum wage (Wage Order 19, currently at P353 per day) or if it is in your contract.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum