Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Condominum association fees/penalties

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Condominum association fees/penalties Empty Condominum association fees/penalties Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:13 am

Taki

Arresto Menor

Our condo's bldg administrator, for more than 10 years now, has been implementing penalties to even small infraction. They will issue a warning and the next offense will be a 10k fine. If you are not able to pay it they will cut your water supply.

I am all for the cleaniliness, order etc of our bldg but the penalty they impose to even small things are ridiculous.

Ex: leaving your door open, not parking your car facing the wall, maids are not allowed to passby the main lobby..maids should only use back entrance of the bldg, charging cellphones during long blackouts from bldg's electrical outlets etc..will all cost the violator 10k.

And as long as a warning has been issued and even the next offense happens after 1 year or more they still penalized violators..they claimed that they have already issued a warning.

I find it unreasonable and would want to know my remedy against it. Btw, homeowners cannot vote to remove the bldg admin or board of directors because they control it to make sure that they keep their seats.

Thanks

attyLLL

but is there an annual meeting and elections, in the first place? you can try filing a complaint at hlurb.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Taki

Arresto Menor

Yes there is an annual elections but it is always "rigged" to favor the existing board members.

The existing board controlled the whole operation and an outsider would have almost no chance.

Thanks, for your quick reply.

attyLLL

ok, i understand. it's either you play politics by trying to round up the rest of your fellow condo owners to vote for common candidates, or you challenge their policies at the hlurb, or wait to be fined then challenge it at hlurb.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum