Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Electric Jeep Investment

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Electric Jeep Investment Empty Electric Jeep Investment Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:12 am

montee

Arresto Menor

Hi. We would like to seek your legal advise regarding this.. We hope you can help. Thank you.

We made a full downpayment for a COMET E-Jeep unit though GET Philippines last June-2014. We were advised that the unit will be ready by 3rd quarter of 2015. Due to issues with the company, e-jeep and their partners, our unit has been delayed. We've decided to not pursue with the investment and advised them that we want a full refund so we can use the money in other investments where our money may gain profit. After letting them know that we will not push through with investment and would like to get a full refund as early as last August-2015, it is just yesterday that they sent a MOA regarding the refund.

We were just surprised that the refund will be for 12 month installment starting December-2015. I guess our question is, can we ask for a full one-time payment refund instead of installment? I think we have the right to get a one-time payment of the full deposit so we can use our money.

We hope you can help us out with this. Thank you.

2Electric Jeep Investment Empty Re: Electric Jeep Investment Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:33 am

tsi ming choi

Reclusion Perpetua

You've better review the contract you've entered with comet-e as regards to the refund. If it is silent, then you can honor the MOA, however, if it is expressly stated in the contract that you can recover the investment in full amount at one time, then you can enforce this in court.

3Electric Jeep Investment Empty Re: Electric Jeep Investment Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:13 am

Petite63

Arresto Menor

Hi montee, were you able to get the full investment that you paid? I am in same situation as you. I hope to have an offline conversation with yours. I hope you can share how is it now. My email address is imbizlady at yahoo dot com thanks

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum