Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sm Shoplifting / Help please (paranoid)

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sm Shoplifting / Help please (paranoid) Empty Sm Shoplifting / Help please (paranoid) Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:07 pm

lessonlearned

Arresto Menor

Hi moderators and co-readers. Gusto ko pong humingi ng advise, i was caught shoplifting way back september 2014 sa SM Supermarket, nahuli po ako ng civilian guard and dinala ako sa security office nila. Pina fill up nila ako ng form, personal details and took me a picture, since 1st time ko lang daw di nila ako kakasuhan and they didn't send me to jail and nonpro ako (student), pero sa second time na mahuli ako. Dadalhin na nila ako, the item was worth 400 pesos. They release me after an hour. Ngayon my concern is kumuha ako ng NBI clearance last December 07, 2015. And pinapabalik ako sa December 17, kasi nag hit daw name ko. Is there any chance na nagsampa sila ng case without my presence? Kung nagsampa sila at makita sa NBI na may case ako, will they arrest me and send me to jail? This mistakes haunt me every night, cause me overthinking and headaches, Help please! Thank you and God Bless. More power, sa mga nakaranas na ng ganitong pagkakamali, and have a similar case like me. Can you please tell me your experience on getting your NBI clearance. PLEASE! Thank you. Neutral

lostgirl1333

Arresto Menor

Nakuha mo b clearance mo? Anong remarks?

cdo22

Arresto Menor

hi nkuha mo po ba ang nbi clearance mo. mam/sir? same case po tayu may record po ba?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum