Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

TIME TO FILE AND PROCESS CLAIM UNDER CPTL

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1TIME TO FILE AND PROCESS CLAIM UNDER CPTL Empty TIME TO FILE AND PROCESS CLAIM UNDER CPTL Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:17 pm

barrister

barrister
Reclusion Perpetua

1. Period to File Notice – The written notice of claim must be presented within six (6) months from the date of the accident otherwise the claim is deemed waived.
2. Prescriptive Period – The action must be filed in court of the Insurance Commission
within one (1) year from denial of the claim.
3. If there is an agreement, the insurance company shall forthwith ascertain the truth and extend of the claim and make payment within five (5) working days after reaching an agreement.
4. If no agreement is reached, the insurance company shall pay only the no-fault indemnity without prejudice to the claimant from pursuing his claim further, in which case, he shall not be required or compelled by the insurance company to execute any quit claim or document releasing it from liability under the policy of insurance or surety bond issued

8me

Arresto Menor

papaano po ba ang process sa pag claim ng insurance kung ang ako ang owner ng motor pero ang bayaw ko ang driver na nakaaksidente sa bata at pagkatapos maospital ay namatay. ginastusan na po namin ang medicine, hospital at libing ng bata
pero gusto pa din mag sampa ng demanda ang family ng namatay
makakakuha po ba kami sa insurance dahil kami na ang gumastos
salamat po

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum