Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

End of contract

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1contract - End of contract Empty End of contract Thu Oct 15, 2015 5:09 pm

AnaVictoria

Arresto Menor

I am currently an English Online Teacher office based but the center was not registered. My employer is a Chinese operating the a site in the Philippines. My contract is from May 1st until Nov 1st. We didn't accept any notice about renewing the contract or ending the contract from the admin. Is it legal to end the contract of a teacher with good evaluation, no violations of rule and has correct number of student in class. Is it ok not to renew the contract because of attitude along but no letter of notice from the admin.

2contract - End of contract Empty Re: End of contract Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:07 pm

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Is that a fixed contract (not probationary or regular employment)? If so it expires automatically without any further discussion if the employer does not wish to renew.

http://www.councilviews.com

3contract - End of contract Empty renewal Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:58 pm

AnaVictoria

Arresto Menor

the employer renewed the contract for 2 months only...is that ok? does it mean i am already a regular employee or still not?

4contract - End of contract Empty Re: End of contract Sat Oct 17, 2015 3:01 am

council

council
Reclusion Perpetua

Read the text of the original contract.

Does it mention anything about probationary or regular?

If not then it is a fixed term project only.

http://www.councilviews.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum