Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abandoned by husband due to disability

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Abandoned by husband due to disability Empty Abandoned by husband due to disability Fri Oct 02, 2015 5:15 pm

ellekaren

Arresto Menor

I got married 5 years ago.  Last year I got sick and my husband left me and my 4 year old son.  I found out that he was having an affair and both of them admitted the affair through Facebook message. I am wheelchair bound and no one helps me. Many people around me advised me to just let it go.  What should I do? Sad

2Abandoned by husband due to disability Empty Re: Abandoned by husband due to disability Sat Oct 03, 2015 12:40 am

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

File RA9262 case and concubinage, kung ito ay mapapatunayan mo sa court. Hanap ka ng abogado

3Abandoned by husband due to disability Empty Re: Abandoned by husband due to disability Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:48 pm

Lunkan

Reclusion Perpetua

Well. If they are put in jail, then they CAN'T assist you finansialy.
I don't know it, but there is a law about the husband HAVE TO support you and child. I think better go to baranggay captain about THAT.
BEFORE your husband meet baranggay captain, you can tell him you THINK of doing as marlo said. IF your husband don't want to risk to go to jail, he better agree Smile to support you and your child...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum