Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legal advice for Refund process with Online Shops

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

iya1992

Arresto Menor

Hi! I would like to inquire if I do have legal claims against an online shop on Instagram. I paid her in full and agreed that the gadget will be shipped via LBC on Sept.14, 2015. After days of following up with LBC, they informed me that the item was lost. They promised me that this will be refunded as long as the shipper files a report. I was able to contact the shipper and she told me she can file a request, the only problem is she only declared that the item is for 1,000 PHP where in fact I paid her in full for 4,650 PHP. She said she is just waiting for the LBC team to call her on when to get the refund. Right now she is mad at me because she said "bakit ko daw sya pinagtritripan about the refund". I am not making fun or "trip" about her, I was asking her nicely about how it was going on between her and LBC. I paid her in full cash, therefore I have the right to request a full refund from her, but she is taking it against me. I was just asking her. It has already been weeks and I also need the cash for my day-to-day living. I need advice on how we can speed up the process.

Thanks in advance.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum