Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Motion for Early resoltuon of the Case

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Motion for Early resoltuon of the Case Empty Motion for Early resoltuon of the Case Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:41 am

Maika

Arresto Menor

Good day po sir/mam,

The reason why am asking this legal (motion) form coz I have no lawyer to prepare this document. Just want to view how its sounds and look like.

I have file an administrative case against the management of  a private cooperative in a government office since they have the original jurisdiction of the case, the prelim-hearing was already heard and terminated 3-months ago (submitted for resolution) and yet no resolution has been promulgated until now,  for this reason I want to file an urgent motion for the early resolution of the case since its more than 3 months now in which case I supposed it must be resolved within 90days period as prescibed by law.

In addition, should I furnished a copy of the motion to the respondents counsel? or no need.

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited by Maika on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : additional question. .)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum