Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Summon Letter received for the filed Annulment case

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Krizharie

Arresto Menor

Good Day!

I wanted to seek advise regarding our annulment case. My ex husband filed the case since 2013. He was the petitioner and I was the respondent. The ground, psychological incapacitated. I received the summon letter just this Aug'15. Do I have to answer it? I already consulted a lawyer about this and he said, just leave it that way. But my ex was insisting that I have to sign the letter and send it back to where he filed the case. Accdg. to him "that was the instruction of the presiding judge"? Is that so? Meron bang ganun talaga? I just wanted to have another opinion from other experts.

I hope you could help me on this matter.

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,

Kriz

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Hi,

Ang sinasabi ng husband mo ay pirma para patunay na natanggap mo ang kopya ng petition. Kung hindi ka tututol dun sa annulment, hindi mo kailangang sumagot.

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Krizharie

Arresto Menor

I see. SO it's okay na i-sign ko sya (just a proof that I received it) and return it to them after signing, then done on my part. Definitely I am not contra with the case. I was just thinking that maybe he wanted me to sign it para luymabas na proof na totoo lahat nakalagay dun.

Thanks for your reply. Very Happy

Katrina288

Reclusion Perpetua

Yes, just a proof of receipt on your part. Your signature does not signify that you admit all the allegations made by your husband in the petition. It is within your right whether or not you want to participate in the proceedings.

Please note, however, that the basis of the judge in deciding on your husband's petition is the allegations made by him only (if you will not participate in the proceedings).

You're welcome. Smile

http://www.kgmlegal.ph

Krizharie

Arresto Menor

I understand Atty. Katrina. I do appreciate your replies.

Thanks much again.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum