Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Refund for Property bought

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1property - Refund for Property bought Empty Refund for Property bought Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:37 am

mdc02

Arresto Menor

Background: I bought a beach lot property in Mariveles, Bataan. I already fully paid the said lot Dec 2012 but until now the developer haven't transfer the title into my name. As a result, I demanded for a refund.

Question: I would like to inquire if it is legal for the developer to demand that I sign  a Receipt, Release, Waiver and Quit claim document for a property refund before releasing their refund payment which are post dated checks dated Sept 2015, Oct 2015 and Nov 2015.  Ok lang po ba for me to sign kahit wala pa akong hawak ni singko sa refund payment since PDC's nga ang ibabayad nila sa akin?

Thank you in advance.

2property - Refund for Property bought Empty Re: Refund for Property bought Sat Aug 08, 2015 5:45 am

jekz

jekz
Prision Mayor

I think it's fine.

http://citylivingph.net/

3property - Refund for Property bought Empty Re: Refund for Property bought Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:09 pm

marlo

Reclusion Perpetua

That is normal and fine for me too but I suggest to let them prepare the PDCs on same day of your signatory.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum