Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Employment Defficiency Report (EDR) Deduction

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

zhike12mack

Arresto Menor

I have a question with this EDR system in my present company. It's right to deduct an employee for not his/her mistake during production because sometimes it's the machine error but the management will deduct the operator who handle that machine and also there is deduction of cash bond in every Payroll for about 500/month but I could get it in the end of the year that's why I could'nt understand this deduction, I talk to our HR but they said its for employee fund.

attyLLL

what I would recommend to you is to write a letter to the nearest DOLE office and give all the details. hopefully, they will conduct an investigation.

as for this employee fund, did you actually get the money back? is there any written authorization that they can make this deduction?

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

zhike12mack

Arresto Menor

as I read again the contract I sign as probationary, its states that they will deduct for damages that an employee will cause but sa ngayon hindi gnun ang nangyari, kpag accidentaly nkadamage ang employee sa salary ang deduction hindi dun sa cash bond na kinakaltas every payday.

attyLLL

again, either you report the matter to dole or file for a money claim at nlrc. but you can begin by writing a letter to management also.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum