Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

VERBAL AGREEMENT VS PAYING OFF THE PROPERTY

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

embra73dora

Arresto Menor

My question po is , pwede po bang hatiin ang property ng magkakapatid kahit po wala pa sa father ko ang titulo. Deed of Sale lang po and proof of full payment. Ako po ang nag fully paid about 70% with verbal agreement that I will have at least quarter of the property. Ako rin po ang nagpagawa, from barong-barong to a 3 story concrete, Separate na po yung sa akin with own gate and concrete partition al the way to 2nd floor. Ang rooftop po is para sa lahat. I want my side to be under my name and be responsible for all property taxes, and my other siblings be responsible for their side. Both my parents are still alive but the can't afford all the taxes anymore. I want my other siblings to be responsible and obligated to pay for their part.

Thank you and best regards.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum