Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ask for advice

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ask for advice Empty Ask for advice Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:35 am

miling98

Arresto Menor

Good day Sir....would like to ask advice if what will i do...married for more than 15 yrs..with 3 kids..ages 8,15,17..within that marriage for almost 10 yrs..he is a drug user..cant endure the pain anymore , di ako nagsawa na sabihan siya na itigil na niya but still doin it..kahit sabihin niya na hindi na raw marami ang nagsasabi na still gumagamit parin po at ang pinakamasakit di siya nagbibigay ng financial support even he has a stable job...so i decided to talk to him n ask for separation..4 yrs had past pero ayaw parin niyang umalis sa house..di naman pwede na kami umalis ng mga bata kasi bahay ng parents ko po un..what will i do po?? pls do help..so can take the first step...tnx po...

2Ask for advice Empty Re: Ask for advice Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:02 pm

jotabs

Arresto Menor

Go to the nearest public attorney and file a case of legal separtion, then ask your lawyer to file an urgent motion for restraining order

3Ask for advice Empty Re: Ask for advice Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:54 pm

attyLLL

rough situation. what i would consider to get him out of the house would be to contact the PDEA or DSWD to consider having him committed to a rehab center.

A legal remedy would be to apply for a protection order from the family court to compel him to keep away from your family and to provide support. you will have to allege that he harms or threatens to harm your family.

if you are strong enough and have a support system, lock him out and coordinate with the barangay along with relatives to keep him out. as long as no one gets hurt.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum