Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Motorcycle Loan/ Carnap by brother

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Motorcycle Loan/ Carnap by brother Empty Motorcycle Loan/ Carnap by brother Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:59 am

kirby2

Arresto Menor

Magandang araw po..
Gusto ko lang po sana humingi ng advice sa problema ko ngayun. . ano po ba ang pwede ko ma file na case against my brother na hiniram po ang motor ko then hindi na po naibalik. di na rin po nagpapakita ang kuya ko. di na po makontak. hulugan po kasi ang motor na yun for 3 years baka liable pa rin ako sa payment kahit wala na sa akin.

magkano po ba mag file ang complaint?
salamat po.

BY
kerr

2Motorcycle Loan/ Carnap by brother Empty Re: Motorcycle Loan/ Carnap by brother Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:02 am

Filia

Filia
Reclusion Perpetua

Of course, you will still be liable despite the fact that it is not anymore in your possession because actually, when the motorcycle was delivered to you by the motor company, it is already yours despite not having paid in full. Remember what you signed when you applied for it? Usually, it is a deed of sale and a chattel mortgage. The absolute deed of sale gave you full ownership over the motorcycle. The chattel mortgage on the other hand, caused you to have loaned money from the motor comp and to ensure to pay for the loan, your motorcycle was used as security instead. Thus, thus the absence of the motorcycle does not extinguish your obligation to the motor comp.

Meanwhile, with regard to your brother, I can tell it's carnapping, but it is better that you go to prosecutor's office to determine really what case you can file because the facts are not complete, and we don't you to have limited options. .

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum