Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

renewal of insurance policy of a car under loan

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

lynntek

Arresto Menor

May I just ask..
My car is under 4 years of loan, after a year i know that i have to renew my car's insurance.. a month before my insurance is going to expired someone called me and said she's from unionbank insurance and told me i have to renew my car insurance policy before april 29, assuming that this is legit because my car's registration from lto says its encumbered under unionbank i paid the insurance april 17 with of course full assistance of the one who called me and unionbank as well.. next day another person called me and says he is from the financing company and said i had to renew my insurance, of course i told him i have already paid, but he said although they are tied up with unionbank i cannot renew the insurance from other company because i signed an agreement on the chattel mortage to auto renew the insurance with them. What should i do? Thank you for any help

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum