Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

questions about nbi clearance renewal and passport renewal for my wife's problem

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tuliro888

Arresto Menor

Good Day Attorney, I have a question. My wife used to be a company employee holding a senior position. then she was pirated by another company who gave her an amount of money to buy her car upon employment. she bought a car and registered/transferred it under her name using the company's money. the company in turn get the original or/cr from her. then after 6months, she had problems with her company which made her run on awol and take the car with her. what will be her case in this scenario? would it be a criminal case or a civil case? nakapagrenew po sya ng local nbi clearance a year or so after that incident.. will she get a hit on her nbi clearance kung magtry sya magrenew ngayon? additional question po, makakapagrenew po ba ang wife ko ng passport kung sakali? expired na ang passport nya noon pang 2010 hindi pa marenew dahil natatakot sya.. ung car narenew naman nya at wala namang alarm whatsoever sa lto. right now, jobless sya at ako naman maliit sobra ang kita local employment. she is thinking of going overseas.. we need to both work in double para maiayos ang mga past mistakes na yun. hope to hear from u sir. tia

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum