Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Qualified Theft Case

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Qualified Theft Case Empty Qualified Theft Case Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:27 am

MdgPSG01

Arresto Menor

Good day sir. I just want to raise my concern as qualified theft case was charged against me. It is stated that I pocketed money from a client of mine that availed of my service as an independent contractor. The system software I had them purchased was all documented and properly taxed in turn the software provider gave me incentive/commission for the sign-up. My client is claiming that it should not have been permitted as it is in bad faith/practice. What my fault is I was not able to remit $709 of payment to them in which I sent an email saying I will settle it but they gave no response to either email and call. Plus i lost the envelop which contains 2k as payment to one of their employees. I was performing managerial function for the company but has no formal contract. What would you have me do? Thank you. Btw this all happened back in 2011 and it was just yesterday i received a letter coming from the QC prosecutor's office

2Qualified Theft Case Empty Re: Qualified Theft Case Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:29 am

MdgPSG01

Arresto Menor

As a follow-up the software provider has been paid by my client. The poc confirmed that my incentive came from their business dev funding. The $709 i was referring to is payment made by a pakistani client that i was not able to remit to my client

3Qualified Theft Case Empty Re: Qualified Theft Case Thu Apr 16, 2015 6:46 pm

watikamham

Arresto Menor

Hi Atty,

Tanong lang po:

1) May kaso na QT ang kapatid ko, pwede ba siya makauwi ng pilipinas kasi nag work siya sa abroad. matagal na ang kaso niya mag 7 years na? Gusto lang niya magbakasyon.

2) Makabalik pa ba siya sa abroad, hindi ba siya mahaharang sa immigration?

Ano po ba mabuting gawin?

salamat po.

4Qualified Theft Case Empty Re: Qualified Theft Case Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:16 pm

MdgPSG01

Arresto Menor

Good day atty. I am really in need of help an advise. There is already a warrant issued to me as per the court officer that i spoke with when I tried to acquire copies of the docs attachment for the case filed. How do I stop the warrant? I currently do not have a regular job to pay for the bail. Also i am to contest the 2 counts and overall as i do not have a formal contract with them. Strange thing also is that the only notice i got was already a resolution.

Please do give an advice. Thank you

5Qualified Theft Case Empty Re: Qualified Theft Case Wed May 13, 2015 4:48 pm

mhayksahista

Arresto Menor

Ask lang po, malalaman po na ikaw ay nasa hold departure list sa BOI di po ba? pag nagpunta po ba ang kamag-anak dun at nag verify at nalaman na iakw nasa list or may kaso ka, ano pong mangyayari sa nagverify na kamag anak or kaibigan or kakilala?

6Qualified Theft Case Empty Re: Qualified Theft Case Wed May 13, 2015 6:37 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

medyo nagkasanga sanga na etong thread ah..
eto mga sagot.
1. makakauwi ba ng pinas? nakakabalik ba?
oo, pero pwedeng madetain sa arrival or departure kung naka hold departure order, at wanted na(grave offense only)..
then i turn over ni Immigration sa prosecutors office for detainment...
2. Stop the warrant??
the best way is to face the warrant, if no money for bail, there are many ways,
di naman agad ikukulong unless me probable cause... at di naman major crime...
3. magverify sa BOI?
not sure kung pwede kamag anak magverify, di pwede kasuhan ang relatives or idetain, di naman cla ang me kaso, ka anak lang. maraming nadelay ng flight/cancel kasi merong hold departure order na kapangalan(sa airport na to), di naman cla hinuli or denetain.

7Qualified Theft Case Empty Re: Qualified Theft Case Fri Jun 05, 2015 4:38 pm

Iring

Arresto Menor

Hi Good Morning. Just want to ask something kasi po iyong friend ng friend ko po was arrested last week because of a case called "Qualified theft" and as of this moment he was still on jail. I just want to know kung ano po pwede namin magawa para po hindi siya makulong since di pa naman po kasi sila nagkakaroon ng hearing since sa time na nagfile nang kaso iyong company nya. Ano po kaya dapat gawin jan Atty. Please help. If magbail po ba kami ano po assurance?? Kasi po iyong gusto ng complainant is magbayad siya but how can he pay if nakakulong siya. And iyong gustong icharge ng complainant is times three sa amount na inano sa kanila please help. Thank you.

8Qualified Theft Case Empty Re: Qualified Theft Case Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:09 pm

LandOwner12

Reclusion Perpetua

ang bail, eh assurance na hindi tatakbo/mawawala ang akusado,
binabalik eto.
kung walang pera, pwede ang titulo ng lupa.

9Qualified Theft Case Empty Re: Qualified Theft Case Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:11 pm

mhayksahista

Arresto Menor

Good Day po. Any advice po.

1. pag nakasuhan po ba ng qualified theft tas nailagay sa mga tabloids na wanted ka. ano po ba ibig sabihin nun?
2. pano pag nasa ibang bansa ka? paano po malalaman na may kaso?
3. pano mapapawalang bisa ang kasong isinampa sa isang tao?
4. kahit po ba bayaran mo ikinasa sau eh still makukulong pa rin po ba?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum