Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

(RE)Filing a Bigamy Case... and other questions :)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rain.santos

Arresto Menor

Good day Smile
I'm seeking some legal advice.

1. Can I file a Bigamy Case against my father?

• My mother already filled a Bigamy Case against him in Manila as told by her attorney. Resolution came, only to find out that we have to file it where he and his mistress were married (Caloocan or Bulacan).

• My mother is currently abroad. I would like to know if I can continue this case. Her attorney told me that my mother that can only file this. Can someone explain this further? Smile

2. Where can I file a complaint against her attorney?

• Misleading - As a person of this profession, we have consulted him clearly and truthfully about this case. It's very disheartening to know that because of a "wrongly placed case", our justice is once again delayed Sad

• Unethical - a clear verbal agreement of staggered payment for the attorney's fee. To some point, the attorney became too nagging about claiming his fee that became very annoying whereas my mom consistently gave him enough amount every month. My sister has all his "unethical" texts like "kayo naman ang may kailangan sa akin."

I really need further explanations. My mother is striving hard abroad to pay her attorney and fees of this case, as well as other cases my father is filing against her.

as of now that is all, thank you.

Willingtohelp

Arresto Menor

Im not a lawyer but i know that you can file a bigamy case or anyone na may kinalaman sa naturang case coz its public crime...at pwede yun magpush through kahit wala yung petitioner..bigamy case...just present the two marriage certificates from nso na pinakasalan ng father mo and from there eh magtutuloy tuloy na yung case coz that evidence/s is a public documents and it will speak for itself na may pinakasalan ang father mo nang dalawang beses

Willingtohelp

Arresto Menor

Im not a lawyer but i know that you can file a bigamy case or anyone na may kinalaman sa naturang case coz its public crime...at pwede yun magpush through kahit wala yung petitioner..bigamy case...just present the two marriage certificates from nso na pinakasalan ng father mo and from there eh magtutuloy tuloy na yung case coz that evidence/s is a public documents and it will speak for itself na may pinakasalan ang father mo nang dalawang beses

centro

Reclusion Perpetua

Karagdagan kaalaman itong discussion on who can file for bigamy dito sa thread na ito.
http://www.pinoylawyer.org/t8572-bigamy-case

rain.santos

Arresto Menor

thank you Willingtohelp at centro Smile

@centro: read the thread you recommended... clear ko lang po ulit, anyone can file a bigamy case... kahit akong anak nya ay pwede.

it's been long since I talked with my mother's attorney. Last monday na nag-usap kami ng mom ko pinaalala nya na sinabi ng abogado nya na pwede kaming magsampa na mga anak nya. Tapos ngayon ang sagot na ng abogado nya ay hindi pwede.

It really looks like na pineperahan na talaga ang mom ko ng abogado nya. I remember kasi na everytime na magrepresent itong attorney nya for my mom, meron syang 3k.

I really have no idea when it comes to the right payment of lawyers and filing of cases cost and related expenses. Hope anyone could give me an idea for this matter.

thank you again Smile

concepab

concepab
Reclusion Perpetua

rain.santos wrote:thank you Willingtohelp at centro Smile

@centro: read the thread you recommended... clear ko lang po ulit, anyone can file a bigamy case... kahit akong anak nya ay pwede.

it's been long since I talked with my mother's attorney. Last monday na nag-usap kami ng mom ko pinaalala nya na sinabi ng abogado nya na pwede kaming magsampa na mga anak nya. Tapos ngayon ang sagot na ng abogado nya ay hindi pwede.

It really looks like na pineperahan na talaga ang mom ko ng abogado nya. I remember kasi na everytime na magrepresent itong attorney nya for my mom, meron syang 3k.

I really have no idea when it comes to the right payment of lawyers and filing of cases cost and related expenses. Hope anyone could give me an idea for this matter.

thank you again Smile

You can file a separate bigamy case against your father.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum