Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Salary Claims

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Salary Claims Empty Salary Claims Sun Apr 12, 2015 10:32 am

beusebio5

Arresto Menor

Hi I am seeking an advice, I recently resign from my 3 yrs work previous employer. And now working here abroad. But before I left the country I was expecting to receive a back pay/salary claims worth Php50k but on the day they release my last pay I only receive is Php10k but in the documents that payroll showed me says I will be receiving Php50k and even ask me to sign the receiving documents with that certain amount. And now I am claiming the rest of my last pay to my previous employer and refusing to pay it as they were claiming they made a mistake on putting the amount that it should only be 10k but on the last time we talk they didn't mention it. And now I am filing a legal complaint on labor, on the first day sENA the previous employment came with a lawyer saying that I submit a voluntary resignation and will not be eligible for separation pay. I am not complaining for a separation pay what I am after is for my back pay on which indicates on the document they presented and have me signed it. So they refused it the sENA terminate the mediation process and recommended me to file a complaint against to my previous employer. Can anyone help me how will I defend myself as I can't because the previous party has a lawyer and I don't have. Can I still file for a complaint to get the rest of my last pay with my previous company. Your assistance will be much appreciated.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum