Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seriously Overdue letter from lawyer

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Seriously Overdue letter from lawyer Empty Seriously Overdue letter from lawyer Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:11 am

byahero

Arresto Menor

Last march 2014, our house caught fire. Walang naisalbang gamit. Within a week pinadisconnect namin ang Globe internet and landline. We had it for about 9 months na and paid our bills on time. Months later i was told to pay a certain amount around 3k+ for our unpaid bills. Turned out automatic pala nila ireconnect after 2 months months of disconnection. I contacted globe and explain to them na we already abandoned that place. Theres no way theyll reconnect it kasi theres not even a house there. I was given a choice either ill pay d disconnection fee of 5k or ill reconnect it. I said ill reconnect it but in due time kasi dpa kmi nakarecover sa sunog. They agreed. Come november lawyers txted me saying i need to pay the unpaid bills ds time 7k na. Told them i already talked to globe about this and gave them the reference num. I talked to globe again and they said i disregard lang daw ang texts like this kac nasa list pa ako as long as i havent reconnected yet. Come feb i got a letter from the lawyers and the heading is seriously overdue talked about their seriousness of the case and mentioned cmap. My wife working in a bank freaked out. I was given 5 days to settle the amount but it was already over due when we received the letter. Cant reconnect at the moment too kasi kumuha ako ng bahay at umutang sa relatives and thats our priority at the moment. But my plan is to reconnect next month. Would it be too late? Whats the best thing to do?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum