Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

Tax Refund 2015

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Tax Refund 2015 Empty Tax Refund 2015 Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:38 pm

MariaElvira

Arresto Menor

Hi, single mother po ako and nagwowork po ngaun sa advertising i started working with them last march 19, 2014, and nag update po sila ng status last year lang din po mga around september pero i already declare my son before the start of the job. Pero nagupdate po sila ng status mga september lang po,and now nakita ko ung ITR ko for nakadeclare ung anak ko pero nakalagay single ang status?tama po ba un?i been working for 12years pero ung previous years ko po head of the family napo ako kasi single mom po ako, tas ung second job ko before po ako sa advertising last 2013 jan.to March 18, 2014 is marketing industry kung 25k po sahod ko at single mother pa po ako makukuha ko po ba lahat ng tax na binayad ko for the month of March 2014 to December 2014?

2Tax Refund 2015 Empty Re: Tax Refund 2015 Mon Mar 16, 2015 11:42 pm

MariaElvira

Arresto Menor

Ano po ba ung tax refund na dapat kong makuha? From the day na nagstart ako sa kanila?from.March 19, 2014 to Dec. 2014?

3Tax Refund 2015 Empty Re: Tax Refund 2015 Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:39 pm

grey-c

Arresto Menor

wala nman po difference sa computation ng tax ang head of the family at single status. kung nkadeclare nman ung anak mo, probably nadeduct na sau ung 25k additional exemption, pero check mo na din pra makampante ka Wink

4Tax Refund 2015 Empty Re: Tax Refund 2015 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:07 pm

MariaElvira

Arresto Menor

Sir what im asking is tax refund, my salary is 25k and ang bracket ko for tax exemption is 75k because of my son. So have to know the exact amount of refund.

5Tax Refund 2015 Empty Re: Tax Refund 2015 Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:28 pm

grey-c

Arresto Menor

i know that ur exemption is 75k, (50k basic for you and 25k additional exemption for your son) so are we clear now? if you want to know your tax refund, better ask your payroll master for the computation. you will only be refunded by the excessive tax they claimed from you but not all the taxes they deducted from your salary.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum