Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

deposit and quarterly payments assumed as rental payments for the loaned property

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

jean langot

Arresto Menor

Our residential lot was loaned by a friend who was given by my mother an SPA.
This friend failed to pay the loan, and my mother is already dead. we cannot run after this friend because he has all the reasons to tell us that he has settled everything to my mom before she was still living.
My father paid the loan under grace period, but he failed to pay the quarterly payments after 2-3 quarterly payments. the bank forfeited the down payment and the previous quarterly and assumed as rental payments.
My father paid another down payment as first priority and paid quarterly payments for only a month or 2 again but soon failed to continue paying the quarterly.
My father is a minimum wage earner by doing home service massage. He was desperate that he asked help to a tribal governor as what this tribal governor claimed to be.
they went to manila making my father paid all their plane and accommodation expenses because he was assured that this tribal governor will take care of everything in the main office of PNB because he has a power. The result of their transaction in manila was they paid again another down payment for the lot since all the previous payments were again forfeited and assumed as rental payments and the Bad thing is that the down payment was under the name of the tribal governor.
We are now more desperate.
all these money my father paid to the bank were solicited money from his brothers and sisters who are working abroad and now he has no face to show up to them because of this case.

we are desperately in need of your help,
we are looking forward for your pieces of advice and
we appreciate readers for taking some time to read this concern.
God bless and more power

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum