Free Legal Advice Philippines
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Free Legal Advice Philippines

Disclaimer: This web site is designed for general information only and does not create attorney-client relationship. Persons accessing this site are encouraged to seek independent counsel for legal advice regarding their individual legal issues.

I forgot my password

You are not connected. Please login or register

default payment in dubai

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1default payment in dubai Empty default payment in dubai Mon Nov 08, 2010 9:48 pm

mea

Arresto Menor

i was a contract worker in dubai for 4 and half years.nagkautang po ako and di ko na kinanyanan mag bayad.nakipag areglo ako sa bangko however tinakot nila ako to the extent na ipapolice daw ako.dahil sa takot ko,umalis na ako nang dubai.currently ang mga collection agencies ang nag cocomunicate sa akin.i am just worried,i dont know what to do at sino ang dapat kong lapitan.i am just wondering kung there is a possibility na pwede pa ba akong makipag areglo sa collection agencies.. nasa immigration watch list na ba ako or meron naba akong hold departure? kasi sa dubai they consider it as a criminal case..ma dedeport ba ako back to dubai or makukulong ba ako dito?i hope you would be able to advise.thank you

2default payment in dubai Empty Re: default payment in dubai Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:25 pm

attyLLL

you are not the first to post about this problem. dubai criminal law cannot be applied here. there should be no hold departure order against you.

nevertheless, they can file a case for collection against you. yes, you can try to negotiate a settlement. good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/BPOEmployeeAdvocate/

3default payment in dubai Empty Re: default payment in dubai Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:27 am

mea

Arresto Menor

thank you for your advise,what do you mean by case for collection? and how would I know if they have already filed?sorry to bother you hope you will be able to help.

4default payment in dubai Empty Re: default payment in dubai Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:27 pm

attyLLL

collection of the debt. you will receive summons from the court.

5default payment in dubai Empty Re: default payment in dubai Sat May 14, 2011 10:34 am

soworried

Arresto Menor

attyLLL wrote:you are not the first to post about this problem. dubai criminal law cannot be applied here. there should be no hold departure order against you.

nevertheless, they can file a case for collection against you. yes, you can try to negotiate a settlement. good luck.

Hi there. I am in the same situation and would travel abroad soon (US). So does it mean that I will not have any problem with either Phils or US immigration? How about with Interpol? Thanks in advance for the response

6default payment in dubai Empty Re: default payment in dubai Sat May 14, 2011 11:37 am

attyLLL

if you really wish to make sure you can inquire at the Bureau of Immigration whether you are on the derogatory list.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum